1545 Palos Verde Drive
Wallnut Creek, CA 94597

Call Us Now

(925) 687-6969
Mon - Fri 7 AM to 7 PM
Sat 7 AM to 5 PM

Slick Slider

OrganiCare Services

OrganiCare provides premium and professional Dry Cleaning, Shirt Services, Resort Style Lines and Alterations services.

Dry Cleaning

Considering the investment you make in your clothes, shouldn’t the quality of your drycleaning be an area of great inte...

Read More

Shirt Services

With our Sanitone Platinum Shirt Service, the Perfect Shirt is delivered to you every time with our Exclusive Button Guarante...

Read More

Resort Style Linens

For all your fine Linens, Bedding and Tableware. Envelop yourself in luxurious fine linens in the style of international Five...

Read More


We preform fine alterations, from minor mending to resizing. Our seamstresses are experienced craftswomen in the art of alter...

Read More

Environmental Policy

Environmental Policy

Together we can make a difference!

With technological advances we are able to use water to clean 70% of the clothes we process. The remaining 30% are cleaned using an environmentally responsible process that exceeds all Bay Area Air Quality District, State and National standards.

We Clean and We're Green! We have a carbon neutral footprint. Not only do we use the most advanced technologies and machines to reduce our energy use, we offset all of our energy usage via PG&E's Climate Smart program.

Also, we offer all of our customers the option of using Re-usable Garment bags for their delivered orders instead of plastic bags. Converta bags are available for purchase, just let us know you're interested.

And we encourage our customers to recycle all their hangers and plastic bags bags by returning them with their incoming orders. All tissue and cardboard used in packaging is made of recycled materials.